Top 25 Natural Sites visited
1. Grand Canyon - US
2. Igausu Falls - South America
3. Kruger National Park - South Africa
4. Yellowstone National Park - Wyoming,US
5. Banff National Park - Albeta, Canada
6.Swiss Alps - Switzerland
7. Meteora Rocks - North Central Greece
8. Redwood Forest - California, US
9. Greek Island of San Torini - Greece
10. Niagra Falls - Canada/US border
11. Garden Route - South Africa
12. Cape Point - South Africa
13. Isle of Skye - Scotland
14. Amalfi Drive/ Island of Capri - Southern Italy
15. Painted Desert - US
16. Route 1 - California Coast, US
17. Negev Desert - Israel
18. Cabot Trail - Cape Breton, NS, Canada
19. Cape Cod - Mass, US
20. Drakensberg Mountains - South Africa
21. Eilat Reef - Israel
22. Finger Lakes - New York State, Us
23. Badlands - South Dakota, US
24. Island of PEI - Canada
25. Dunn's River Falls - Jamaica
Top 30 Cities Visited
1. London - England - The Brtitish Museum is itself a three vacation. Have been to London on five different occasions. Would go back every year if I had half a chance.
2. Jeusalem - Israel - History and Religion. Special Place for Jews especially on the Sabbath.
3. New York - USA - If you can't find something to do here than you must be dead. Capital of the Western Civilization in its Modern Phase.
4. Boston - USA - Tons of History and Character especially along the Freedom Trail.
5. Paris - France - I love French History from 1789- 1914. Where better a place to be then Paree?
6. Venice - Italy - Unique with Great Art.
7. Amsterdam - Netherlands - It really has something for everyone.
8. New Orleans - US - Not at all a typical US City. Thats what I like about it.
9. San Francisco - US - Another out of the ordinary US City.
10. Edinburgh- Scotland - Quaint and Historic. Smells like mamite though.
11. Cape Town - South Africa - Most beautiful city in SA by far - Table Mountain. Lion's Head etc.
12. Buenos Aires - Argentina - The Paris of the South.
13. Montreal - Canada - Best Canadian city. Way more character and better food than Toronto.
14. Washinton DC - US - Tons of sights. A must for all Political Junkies.
15. Florence - Italy - Cradle of the Renaissance. More for the History and Art Lover.
16. Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Beach capital of the World.
17. Bath - England - Been there twice. The Roman + Georgian combination is superb.
18. Durban - South Africa - Another beach city. Has Nostalgic significance for me. Holidayed in 'Durbs' alot as a child.
19. Lurcerne - Switzerland - City on the Lake. Picturesque. Although the last time I visited it (2005), the city was flooded.
20. Vancouver - Canada - Been there several times. Enjoyed every trip.
21. Zurich - Switzerland - My sister and my nephew live there. Adds a dimension to the city.
22. Pretoria - South Africa - Place of birth - Surprisingly attractive Jacaranda city.
23, Halifax - Canada - Bar Capital of Canada. Has laid back Maritime personality. Very different to Toronto.
24. Seattle - US - The most Canadian of all American cities visited.
25. Eilat - Israel - Small but a wonderful coastal resort.
26. Toronto - Its my home. Has a lot of positives.
27. Tel Aviv - Israel. Beachfront is great so is Dizengoff Street at night.
28. Bulawayo - Zimbabwe. Another city that stood out in my childhood.
29. Raleigh - North Carolina, US. 'Techie' capital with lots of Civil War History.
30. San Diego - California, US. A bit crowded as of late but scenic - especially La Jolla.