I have to wonder as to what type of people read TIME magazine these days.
Here are the Top 5 Reader's picks of the People who influence the world.
1. Stephen Colbert- Yes at times he can be funny but influencing the world? How narrow is this world?
2. Ellen DeGeneres - Give me a break.
3. Dane Cook - We really are amusing ourselves to death
4. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - Only one I might agree with
5. Will Smith - I rest my case.
Why don't they rename TIME - The New PEOPLE Magazine. It seems that they have the same readership. (Which is really sad as PEOPLE was spun off TIME originally to cater to an Entertainment focused audience. It seems that they shouldn't have bothered).