1. French History particular the French Reveloutution, Napoleon and the Second Empire.
2. The writings of Alexandre Dumas.
3. Jules Verne and his works.
4. Asterix and Obelix.
5. French Film (some of it anyway)
6. Emile Zola
7. Gerard Houllier - Former Liverpool manager
8. The Louvre
9. The Musee D'Orsay
10. The Latin Quarter
11. French Gothic Architecture (Chartres, Amiens, Rheims)
12. Charlemagne (although he was more German)
13. Banana Crepes
15. The TGV
16. The Contributions of the Pasteur Institute to World Science
17. The Physicist De Broglie
18. The Mathematics of Laplace, Lagrange, Poincare, Jordan
19. The Palace and Gardens of Versailles
20. The Tour De France
21. The Paris Metro
23. Bridget Bardot before she became a nut bar.
24. Napoleon's Tomb
25. Novels of Victor Hugo
1. French Pro-Arabism in the Middle East
2. French Anti-Americanism/Anti-Capitalism
3. De Gaulle + Fifth Republic
4. Smoking - its everywhere in Paris
5. French hygience
6. French artistic snobbery
7. Eric Cantona and Didier Deschamps
8. The Dreyfus Case
9. French Anti-Semitism
10. Petain and Vichy France
11. The Muslim Invasion of the Country since 1960
12. French Existentialism esp Sartre
13. French business ethics (if any)
14. The French inferiority complex - indirectly responsible for WWII.
15. French Beer
16. French Coffee
17. Doggie Poo all over the place
18. Student Riots
19. Numerous Strikes
20. French Hotel Rooms (way too small)
21. The Pompidou Center - really ugly
22. Muncipal water in Paris is deadly
23. Orly Airport - Terrible place
24. De Gaulle Airport - Not much better
24. The City of Marseilles - Drug entry point to Europe
25. Jacques Chirac + Jean Le Pen