1. Misinformation - both sides are guilty of it.
2. People who believe that the science is 100% settled when science is never a 100% settled - that is not how science works.
3. Selective interpretation of data.
4. Extrapolations of convenience.
5. The host of so-called blinkered experts (many with a very limited scientific background).
6. Politics dictating science.
7. Fear mongering as a form of reasoning.
8. Decisions being made on emotion only.
9. The muzzling of the debate
10. Name calling - Warmists, climate change deniers etc.
11. The overplay of the 'think of the children' argument.
12. Irrationalism...tons of it.