1. Enjoying the December break away from teaching . I love this time of the year - weather and all.
2. Taking care of my son - His daycare is closed.
3. Catching up on some reading in Physics - Electromagnetism.
4. Working my way through Season 1 and 2 of Boston Public - A great series.
5. Watching lots of British Football - Hoping that Liverpool can salvage the season.
6. Reading Bill Bryson's - A Short History of Nearly Everything
7. Keeping my wife on her toes - and being a nuisance at that..hehe
8. Reading up on the Cold War - a special interest of mine.
9. Scanning magazines reading the multitude of the Best of Articles that normally surface at this time of the year...