1. Cancel all future corporation bailouts from the Federal Government. Unsuccessful businesses should be allowed to fail.
2. Reduce tax rates on the Middle Class.
3. Decrease the size of the Federal government by 30%.
4. Remove all Affirmative Action Programs in the Federal government.
5. Remove government guarantees for student loans – I believe that this will drop the price of university tuition.
6. Withdraw American forces from Afghanistan
7. Allow the Keystone Pipeline to pass from Alberta through the Central US.
8. Introduce legislation to ban late term abortion (unless the mother’s life is in danger).
9. Increase tariffs on select foreign goods that cannot be manufactured in the US.
10. Place high tariffs on cheap import direct-to-retail products from the Far East
11. Introduce a balance budget amendment.
12. Maintain guarantees for Stem Cell Research.
13. Introduce legislation that universities remove speech codes on the grounds that they contradict the First Amendment.
14. Support an aggressive program for School Vouchers that allow parents a greater choice in school selection.
15. End the War on Drugs. Legalize many of the narcotics but tax them heavily.
16. Build a fence between the US and Mexico to prevent illegal aliens reaching the US.
17. Draft legislation to declare English the only official language of the Republic.
18. Enforce the extradition of illegal aliens currently residing in the US.
19. Reinvigorate the Space Race. Increase Funding for NASA. Encourage Private Enterprise in the Space Arena.
20. Increase vigilance on foreign student visa programs. Reduce Visa approvals for students coming to the US from countries that are ‘soft’ on terrorism.
21. Grant Independence to Puerto Rica.
22. Limit the number of times a convicted felon can appeal a death sentence.
23. Close as many tax loopholes as possible but allow tax rebates for investment in the healthcare sector.
24. Establish a League of Democracies as a counterbalance to the UN.
25. Make foreign aid to various nations contingent on these countries meeting human rights quotas.
26. Re-allocate wasted funding for ‘Fuzzy’ Climate Change research to real funding for the National Parks and Endangered Species Programs.
27. Remove the US from all carbon credit trading agreements.
28. Set aside tax rebate money that individuals have to use to purchase healthcare.
29. Set aside savings in reduction of federal government size for funding of extended Medicare and Medicaid.
30. Introduce stronger regulations for both the Derivatives and Futures Markets.
31. Promote tax rebates for companies investing in poor areas.
32. Close down US bases in Europe. Let the Europeans defend themselves.
33. Place stronger sanctions on Iran. Promote a sporting and cultural ban for Iran (similar to the one faced by South Africa during the Apartheid Era). Give Iran an ultimatum to cease its development of a nuclear bomb or face the consequences.
34. Cut off all aid to Pakistan until it comes clean in its position in the fight against Islamism.
35. Stop funding projects in the Gaza Strip that ultimately produce a windfall for the terror affiliated Hamas administration.
36. Resume relations with Cuba and lift boycott contingent on free elections in the country.
37. Boycott Venezuelan and Saudi oil in favour of Non-OPEC Ethical Oil sources.
38. Consolidate the intelligent gathering agencies NIS, Military Intelligence, Naval Intelligence, CIA into one single unit.
39. Fight to amend the constitution to limit the time that judges can sit on the US Supreme Court.
40. Promote Apprenticeship programs as and alternative to the highly overrated College Degrees.