1. Toronto TTC chief Adam Giambrone - As a hardcore NDPer Giambrone wore the Women's right sleeve on his jacket. Unfortunately this did not extend into the realm of cheating on his live-in girlfriend with a 20 year old student....Ethics courtesy of such other Women's rights champions as John Edwards/Ted Kennedy/Bill Clinton and others.
2. Toronto Mayor David Miller - Was vaunted into power as the NOW Magazine mayor. Miller championed transparency in contrast to the perceived Lastman era. After a disastrous tenure as the City's chief Poopah, what was left of Miller's self righteous pose (of clean government) dissolved in his uncritical backing of his buddy Giambrone.
3. The loathsome Paleo-conservative movement- as exemplified by Pat Buchanan and his cronies - who rally against immigration and the coming of a 'non-white' America but have no problem offering lip service to 'non-white' groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah in their killing of Jews.
4. Naomi Klein, Code Pink and other wackos on the far left - Claim to be a Women's right champion - but have no problem bashing Israel (which has an exemplary record on both women and gay right issues) while at the same time doing damage control for the various Islamist organizations that detest Western Civilization and would be the first to abolish both systems of right should they ever seize power.
5. Chris Matthews - Claims to be a serious journalist - but continues to act like a juvenile grade school reporter with comments of the following ilk:
'I forgot he was black.....' (after Obama's State of the Union Address)
'thrill in my leg'..........) referring to the sensation he felt after another Obama speech
Not to mention his comparison of Republicans to the Khymer Rouge with this moment of emptiness
What's going on out there in the Republican Party is kind of a frightening, almost Cambodia re-education camp going on in that party, where they're going around to people, sort of switching their minds around saying, if you're not far right, you're not right enough.
6. Robert Kennedy, Jr for calling Rush Limbaugh an 'idiot' - for doing the same thing he did.
7. Conservatives who champion family values but then rally against the notion that corporations should give more leave to their employees to spend time with their families.
8. Liberals who oppose discrimination but then have no problem championing injustice when it is crouched in the pc language of affirmative action.
9. Death Penalty advocates who claim to be Pro-Life.
10. Various Atheists - Who Claim that G-d doesn't exists as there is no scientific proof for G-d's existence...however any understanding of the true nature of science would realize that science does not extend into this region of philosophy as science is by its very nature materialistic.
11. Libertarians - Often Rally against government intervention in business to the point of championing anarcho-capitalism while negating the rule of law as exemplified by government that makes the platform for fair business possible in the first place.
12. Liberal such as Michael Moore - who castigate George Bush for not anticipating 911 but then rally against intelligent efforts (such as the Patriot Acts) that would allow for a mechanism that would thwart terrorist events in the first place.
13. The Canadian and Australian Governments in the 1980s - they opposed South Africa's apartheid policies despite the ongoing, less than satisfactory treatment of their respective native and aboriginal populations.