Sunday, January 13, 2008

My head says its Obama vs McCain

As much as I like Rudy Giuliani I think that his decision to 'sit out' Iowa and New Hampshire was ill-conceived. McCain should pick up further momentum in Michigan and South Carolina - the latter giving Huckabee a boost as well.
Both a Huckabee and a Romney candidacy would be dreadful and unfortunately for Reaganite Conservatives it looks like the Fred Thompson challenge is going nowhere.
I hope Giuliani can recover in Florida but I doubt it.

On the Democrat side - I can see Obama taking South Carlolina while Hillary will win in Michigan. Florida should go to the Ice Lady but Obama will bounce back in the West. Expect Edwards to be history over the next ten days.

This has to be the most exciting presidential race since 1968.

No comments: